Hello my dear readers and friends,
Please read this article for heaven’s sake! A humble request…
This is no nonsense promotional blog post.
I’m Anoop, the author of the blog People and Hearts, who is from Chennai, India. You guys would have read or heard about Chennai and its dreaded floods in the media by now.
I’m a victim of this flood. I have witnessed and still witnessing the sufferings of people affected by the Floods in Chennai and Tamil Nadu.
I’m writing on behalf of the people who are crying, craving and begging for food, shelter, clothes and blankets. The list of people includes pregnant women, infants, children, old people and many more. These people have few necessities. I will list it down.
- Pregnant women – Thousands of pregnant women are stuck up in many houses who are unable to move out and are struggling for food. Only few have been able to be rescued by the Indian Air Force by helicopters and other NGO’s. You are now able to understand it better now.
- Hungry children who have lost their school textbooks and clothes – Yes, these children have lost their textbooks, clothes and all learning aids. They are made to wait and crave for food.
- Crying elderly people – Why do they have to undergo all these cruelties.
- Sorrowful mothers who are unable to feed milk to their children – This is really embarrassing and unfortunate.
- People begging for food – These people who are begging for food today had cars and lived in a fully furnished AC apartment with luxury. Yes, they have lost their passports and credit cards too in the floods. They have only one pair of dress that they are wearing now. They left everything inside their home and walked onto the streets to get food for them as well as for their family. There are people who are waiting in the terrace of their homes expecting people will drop food packets to them.
- People begging for clothes – You know how to hide your body and the value of a dress. These people need clothes to wear today because their clothes were lost in the floods. And trust me they are begging when rescuers are coming to help them.
- People thanking NGO’s and rescue volunteers – The struggling people are considering the NGO’s and volunteers as the sons and daughters of the God. Yes, they are very happy and thankful to these helping benevolent hearts.
There are so many people out there in this world. The NGO’s and rescue team can’t reach out to all the people out there. But we can. If we help each other mutually with what we have, we can bring a great relief for the ailing wounds.
Yes we can make this happen. Please do your small help that can be a great relief for the needy ones.
Please try to help each other mutually.
I hope this article would have made you to think that you are a human being. Yes I believe that my words would do some magic inside you.
— Anoop © People and Hearts