Fireflies Glowing in the Rain
When the umbrella couldn’t contain the rain,
People ran towards metal shelter.
When the rains lashed at the moving vehicles,
The roads imitated the City of Venice.
When the rains made the candles to glow,
The wicked lighting whipped its prowess.
When the winds blew out the candles,
I watched the fireflies glowing in the rain.
– Anoop © People and Hearts
- The Rains Competitive. (meenas17.com)
- Life Isn’t About Waiting for the Storm to Pass. It’s About Learning to Dance in the Rain. (sallytudor.wordpress.com)
- Gelato and Train Terminals, Getting lost in Venice (kiersenc.wordpress.com)
- firefly. (thewhimsydiaries.wordpress.com)