Why don’t we try to be a bit expressive? Why don’t we try to speak our mind to the people we really know? Why don’t we start a conversation with the right people to get a new direction in our lives?
Man is known to be a Social Animal. Human beings are gifted with the ability to speak. They can connect with their fellow beings through communication. But are we communicating with people, really? Really?
Domestic animals such as cats and dogs are better at communicating with people rather than humans. Pets convey their true feelings to people by their own languages. So where have we failed in communicating with the people we know.
Open up people. Open your mind, heart and mouth. Speak up. Speak out what you really feel. Let people know about you and try to know about people.
Speak and connect with the right people. That’s the beauty of communication in life.
When we speak to the right people with similar interests, it will lead to a better conversation. We get to know more about the world and people. Healthy communication leads to a change in the thoughts and perceptions of people. It will open up new avenues for a better life. It is always good when we speak to the right people at the right time.
So be Expressive!
– Anoop © People and Hearts
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open (straightforwardtalk.net)
- Speech, Conversation, Debate, Engagement, Communication (whatever.scalzi.com)
- Be modest, homo sapiens! 10 fascinating facts about other intelligent species (naturalcloseups.wordpress.com)
- Smile At A Dog, Pet A Human (trueefficiency.net)
- How to maintain eye contact effectively (ivonechovski.wordpress.com)
- “A person is a … (neverlamentcasually.wordpress.com)
- Forget What You Thought You Knew (braxtonjoseph.com)
- Body language secrets that will help you understand what people are truly saying (weightlossbadissi.wordpress.com)