Guilt – What can it do to people?
If people are found guilty, they undergo a battle between their heart and the present. The guilt takes their lives to a different level. The aftereffects of guilt varies with individuals.
For a few, guilt makes them to think wisely and be cautious. They begin to live life differently. For certain people, guilt offers them another opportunity to live a worthy life. They begin to live rather than to exist merely.
There are a few, who start to love someone truly, forget someone completely, end their own life through suicide, ask forgiveness, kill someone and many more. Guilt can do anything to anyone. That’s why a guilty person is vulnerable.
But there are a few who think about someone every day and live their life gracefully. In this case of people, they are still guilty. However, they know that life has to go on.
Guilt is hiding in everyone’s heart. Most people don’t accept it. Guilt is seen throughout the history from men to women. Guilt is passed on from generations to generations from great people to laymen.
In the end, guilt changes people to human beings as they learn the meaning of emotions and heart.
© People and Hearts
- Guilt (kittyjonesblog.wordpress.com)
- Reader Response: Kyokai no Kanata and the Role of Guilt (beneaththetangles.wordpress.com)
- Get Rid Of Guilt (versaandyou.co)
- Shame, Real Guilt and False Guilt (evelynmmaxwell.com)
- Staying true to yourself (thehealingroominsights.wordpress.com)
- What is guilt? (bnicol2013.wordpress.com)
- After Breakup, Are You Selfish if You Don’t Feel Guilty? (psychologytoday.com)
- Guilty, Your Honor! (shelbirose.wordpress.com)
- Guilt and Responsibility. (buildyourconfidence100.wordpress.com)
- The 5 types of guilt, and effects of guilt (bnicol2013.wordpress.com)